Monday, June 6, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Nachos

Oh.My.Goodness! Monday snuck up on me and "Meet My Friend Monday" did NOT happen...between piles and piles of laundry, getting caught up after the weekend and summer basketball games starting...there are not enough hours in the day!

This weekend, I found a recipe I am dying to make. My hubby is making this for his crew and I am sure it will make it into our dinner binder here at home! I am excited about a new nacho recipe that the kids are sure to enjoy. What is not to love about cool and creamy and HOT AND SPICY together. Absolutely Nothing!

This recipe is from my bloggy friend Lyuba. Her blog, Will Cook for Smiles is filled with easy, simple recipes and lots of tips. I am pretty sure it may become one of your new favorite foodie blogs!

Lyuba is a paralegal by day, but her favoite job is wife and momma! She loves cooking, art, crafts, the outdoors and SHOES...lots of shoes!

She is so sweet and is great about responding to questions!
Thank you Lyuba for the {yummy} new recipe!


Buffalo Chicken Nachos
by Lyuba






Ever since Cinco De Mayo, I have been craving these Nachos. It took me about 3 weeks to make these, but so worth the wait!!! All 3 of us enjoyed these nachos and they were gone in a flash!!!


Ingredients:





Bag of Tostitos
2 grilled chicken breasts, shredded
1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
3/4 cup of Blue Cheese crumbles
1/2 cup winger dressing...available at Walmart :}
1/4 cup water

Directions:
1. In a small pan, heat up winger sauce and water


2. Saute the shredded chicken in the sauce for a few minutes




~Preheat the oven to 375
~In the over safe tray...
3. Start layering the nachos...
-spread the chips
-spread 1/2 the lettuce
-spread 1/2 the tomatoes
- drizzle 1/2 the Ranch dressing
- spread 1/2 the blue cheese and 1/2 the chicken over it




4. Repeat the next layer
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top, bake for 10-13 minutes.



Enjoy!!


11 comments:

  1. That looks like it would be a great recipe for this busy summer. My grandchildren seem to love anything that looks like nachos. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! We love buffalo chicken dip so I'm sure these would be a huge hit at our house. I can't wait to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for the feature! I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. {from Lisa}

    Donnie and Lisa...can't wait to hear how they turn out for you!

    Lyuba...you are so welcome, but THANK YOU for the easy recipe that I know will be a crowd pleaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog. That looks so yummy! Blessings, DE
    www.whiteserenade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. {from Lisa}Jennifurla...I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUM! We will be making this very soon. It would be great as a salad too ~ trying to fit into that bathing suit :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait to try this! I see you are a "neighbor" too! I'm in Western WA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa am so dissapointed Walmart is the evil lord of the world. hope you can find winger sauce else where. kisses and hugs Kruger

    ReplyDelete