Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Treat Saturday {Linky Party #4}




What are your plans for Saturday? Are you waking up early to meet a friend for coffee? Do you like to sleep in and stay in your jammies for the day? Has the "almost spring" bug bit you?

This Saturday will be extra sweet in my book...because I get to see my twinsie and momma all WEEKEND long. My twinsie and I get to talk non-stop from Friday afternoon until late Sunday morning. We get to snuggle in the same bed, and she packs all of the "stuff" like shampoos, blow dryers, moisurizes,etc. which is awesome. She always thinks of everything. It used to annoy me that she packed so much, but now it is just sheer bliss. I take a little bag and she takes everything including the kitchen sink.

We get to cook together, listen to our favorite music, get caught up on things we have planned to do together...and since her hubby is a cop and mine is a firefighter for the same city...well...there is just all of THAT to chat about, too. We will be chatting about homeschooling, college life, the Army and the Marines...movies we would like to see...antiques, dishes, all things European...and on and on and on.

So, it is your turn to link up to whatever it is that makes Saturday a Sweet Treat for you.


************This week I will pick one and feature it!!!******************************

Happy Happy Friday!



Linky Party Etiquette:

Please link your post's URL to the party

Please copy my donut button to the bottom of your post

Pretty please visit one person's entry and leave a comment

THANK YOU! I had so much fun getting ideas last week.





6 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. I know you guys will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a twin! How cool! I've been reading your blog in my Google reader for so long that I haven't seen this cute design! LOVE.IT. :) have a great weekend, cat (ps....my blog is no longer iBlog and has a new address, so you may want to check it out and update it where need be! www.constantinchaos.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a sweet, sweet Saturday - have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend Lisa!
    It's supposed to be in the 60's here today so I am going to play outside with my boys.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, it sounds like an absolutely wonderful weekend! Enjoy your family.

    Yes, indeed, I love to sleep in and stay in my jammies all day, but those kinds of days are few and far between. This weekend we held my daughter's 6th birthday which was Toy Story themed. It was a ton of fun, but I'm glad that it's over. Definitely need a day of rest after a houseful of energetic (but very sweet) Kindergarteners.

    Thank you for the wonderful linky party!

    ReplyDelete