Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pesto Pizza To- Go

 

This can be assembled quickly.
It is something different and the basil can be enjoyed all summer long!
The directions are already included on the package of Trader Joe's dough!
Last year, I froze the dough and used it to keep the cheese cool. Try to deliver them after school, so it can be taken home sooner than later.

This is just a basic idea...you may include plates, cups, napkins etc...but I like to keep this one simple...kinda like a quick little appetizer while teacher's are settling into their "home for the summer" routine.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! I bought some goodies from thinkgarnish and I'm trying to get my gift together. That berry basket was smaller than I thought!I'll put it on my blog when it is finished. (I did try bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, but it added a lot to love around my waist.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you Penny! Can't wait to see what you post. I am sure it will be CREATIVE and delicious.

    ReplyDelete