Monday, May 10, 2010

Coming Soon

I was going to have a celebration to celebrate my 100th post, because I guess in blogland, that is what you are supposed to do. Anyway, you all know by now I am completely blond and am not very technical, and am very SLOW at learning how to use the computer, so, enough excuses! I have been working on something special and it is not done, but it IS coming. PROMISE! Here is a hint: SIMPLE RECIPES FOR THIS. THAT. AND THE OTHER. You will want the details because I am including some family recipes that I have not given out. From here on out, all recipes will be available for you to share with your families and hopefully they will become a part of your traditions as well. There is only ONE that will be kept a "family secret"...because every family HAS to have ONE! I am very excited to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment