Monday, November 12, 2012

A Burlap Silverware Caddy



You will not need a sewing machine, a needle and thread or even a glue gun to make this caddy.
Can you believe it?
All I did was cut a piece of burlap.
Then, I placed it over the top of the chair and created a small pocket for the silverware.
I grabbed a piece of ribbon and tied it together and voila...a simple little touch for an un-cluttered table for the holidays.

You will need a glue gun for the little placecard unless you want to pin it on.

These could easily be used for other things as well, but I thought it may be something a little different to place the silverware into a pouch as opposed to sitting on a napkin to the left of the plate!


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love those! You are so creative, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Diana! The creative juices have not been flowing at all lately, so I am happy you like it. I bought entirely too much burlap and needed to use it up. I hope burlap is still "in". :} Love to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa... Burlap is always in! Especially when you come up with such cute and clever ways to use it! Darling! Sending sunshine wishes your way today-friend. Paula R.

    ReplyDelete