Monday, March 1, 2010

OH HAPPY MONTH

We all get into little ruts at times. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. The same routine day in and day out. The mundane.


Well, if you are happy in that camp and are a creature of habit...I am very jealous...but you wont want to come back and visit until next month.
I decided with spring peeking its little face around the corner, it was time for something new and exciting.{ I am bored with my blog and have to do something different...did I ever tell you I have ADHD???} :}


Sometimes, life can become overwhelming and exhausting. So over the next month I thought I would give you some ideas that have been passed on to me or I have just tried in desperation to add a little SPRING to your step as you go along with your daily routine. Just simple things to add some fun to your life and things that will bring joy to those around you.

I will be doing this along with you. I thought we could "compare" notes as we go along if you would like...unless you want to remain anonymous! :)

Let's start!

DAY 1:

Here is the most refreshing water EVER:

Make a pitcher of SASSY WATER...adapted from Cynthia Sass

Fill glass pitcher with cold filtered water
Add 1 thinly sliced lemon
Add 1 inch of peeled, sliced ginger root...buy it fresh!
Add 10 mint leaves that have been cut a bit...it releases the essence of mint.
Let chill in the fridge and sip away! You will feel so refreshed.

Make new batch every couple of days to keep it fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment