Saturday, July 21, 2012

Berry and Cream Stuffed Cupcakes


Picking berries in the orchard has got to be one of the very best things that Summer has to offer!  
Berry shortcake, pies, jam, cobblers, smoothies etc. are favorites...but after having made the wedding cake and 400 cupcakes, I was completely and utterly tired of getting the same ol' thing out of the oven.  On the last batch of cupcakes, I decided to make some cupcakes in a fun pan...just to end on a very good note!!!


Berry and Cream Stuffed Cupcakes

*Make your favorite white cupcakes.

*Wash and air dry freshly picked raspberries and blueberries.

*Make whipped cream with fresh cream and add a bit of vanilla and sugar.  It is totally worth it!!!



*Cut cupcakes into half.  Spread with a dollop of whipped cream.

*Add berries...and the cupcake "lid".

ENJOY!

Happy Saturday...





Shared with:  comfy in the kitchen




3 comments:

  1. Yum! What a treat to be able to go pick berries in the orchard! Such fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa... Only you can make a simple cupcake look so delish! Let me guess... You used a Demarle pan??? Glad you got to go berry picking with your sweet girl. We need to add that to our list this summer. Soooo proud of you for making the wedding cake and cupcakes ahead of time. I'm hoping you are lining up Helpers to assist with the cupcakes so you are free to just be the Mother of the Bride.

    Wishing you a Selah Sunday! Hubs is going to watch Jr this afternoon as I've mapped out my "me" time... A jaunt to the strip mall that houses, Michaels, Gordmans, barnes
    and noble where I will idle and linger with a caramel frappacino that I get to drink
    all.by.myself! Wishing you a great day, friend. Paula R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! What type of pan did you use? I cannot imagine making 400 cupcakes + a wedding cake...only you. :-) Can't wait to see photos ~ I know they're gorgeous!

    If you have a minute, stop by re: a recipe for English Toffee from my friend.

    Have a beautiful Sunday!
    xoxo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete