Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Raspberry Cream Whippers



Nothing like a cool berry dessert on a very chilly morning, but when your bff needs an easy as 1 2 3 blush pink dessert...well you experiment! She wanted to make the key lime whippers, but green would just NOT do. After going to three different stores including one that claims to have everything, I settled for raspberry lemonade. YEP. You would think strawberry daiquiri would be in year round, but it is out and apparently raspberry lemonade is IN. Anyhoo, it turned out to be the perfect color of pink. Kinda antiquey, vintagy, blushy. Perfect for the celebration of a sweet baby girl! Love you, bunny and it is going to be so.VERY.beautiful!


Raspberry Cream Whippers


Ingredients:

1 14-oz. can of sweetened condensed milk

1 6-oz. can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate {NOT thawed}

1 cup heavy cream

graham cracker crumbs or OREO cookie crumbs



Directions:

*Whisk the condensed milk, frozen raspberry lemonade and heavy cream in a large mixing bowl with the whisk attachment.

*Beat until fluffy and a bit stiff.

*Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.

*Before serving, place a few graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of each small jar.

*Top with creamy filling, it is really ADORABLE topped with a squirt or two or three of whipped cream!

I made several without the graham cracker bottoms and I think I liked them even better...so...whatever floats your boat! Just remember these little cuties are quite rich, so a little dab will do ya!

This serves about 10-14 depending on the size!

Happy Wednesday!




Shared with: pink saturday

8 comments:

  1. You had me at raspberry!! Gonna try these for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied this recipe down. I think it would be lovely at a girls party...now...I think the lime would be perfect for my Florida Keys son-in-law. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello girls...I can't wait to hear how you enjoyed them! I am sure you may have a new twist on it to share! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm I love anything raspberry! Add in some oreos and I'll be in heaven!

    BTW I've got a recipe linkup going on! (Blog.TheSingingSparrow.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran across these on Beverly's Pink Saturday and have to admit the pink pretty idea of something frothy in a jar with a Raspberry Lemonade flavor really has me going.....must be a Southern thing....I am trying these soon ! Thank you so much! You're adorable :))
    xoxo,
    Paulette/PaperNosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am late getting to my Pink Saturday...adventures..there's just something about topping your week-end off with lovely PINK eye candy...and getting to know you through your blogs...God Bless and have a great week!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect dessert! Thanks so much for sharing ~

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete