Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kitchen Cabinet Door Sign




Okay. This is going to be short and sweet, which doesn't happen very often!

In hosting my sister-in-law's 40th birthday tomorrow night, I decided to incorporate her gift into the theme of the party.

Not only is she an amazing wife, but she also homeschools all four of her children! She does such an incredible job balancing her role as a wife, a momma and taking care of so many other things that go along with being the wife of a pastor!

Needless to say it rare for her close friends and family {all us girls!!!} to get together. So, for her 40th, I decided to go with a "friends" theme and not camp out on the BIG 40 too much...

Several years ago, we {CALEB} tore out our old kitchen. The recycler {hoarder!} that I am insisted on keeping the kitchen doors for projects. I think my hubby is going to be ecstatic to know I only have one door front left!!

Anyhoo, I am so excited to have hung her sign up by the dining table to help carry our theme for her special night!!

Do you incorporate gifts into the party decor? I would love to hear your ideas!




Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT use of that old kitchen cabinet door! You did a wonderful job honoring her and I'll bet she is just as pleased as can be! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Lisa! What a sweet thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sister-in-law you are! I've missed visiting you.... xox
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete