Saturday, August 20, 2011

Leftover Buttercream?





Hope you are all having a great weekend! I realize we usually do not have leftover buttercream sitting around, but if you have a bit or a ton leftover OR if you want to make some...you could make buttercream sandwich cookies! I am always way too much and since I also had sugar cookies in my freezer, I decided to make up some cookies and keep them frozen! You never know when you may need a little last-minute gift for a friend!!

You could even use Graham Crackers, from s'more making...or these waffle sandwich cookies from Trader Joe's! Just some ideas for a sweet weekend!

Happy Saturday!!!








10 comments:

  1. They sure turned out pretty. I would have a hard time putting them back in the freezer. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good!! I LOVE buttercream and could seriously eat it by the spoonful! Happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donnie and Diana... Thank you! I wont tell you how many I ate...! Spoonfuls and bowlfuls of buttercream...YUM!! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you create such beautiful cookies? Well, really everything you do is unique and I love that you share!

    Hope you're having a blessed day ~
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies are so pretty, and I can imagine they are very delicious too! I too love buttercream and use it up on graham crackers...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat...I would be lost without the scalloped cookie cutter and pastry bag...that is the trick, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy...I am with you. Graham crackers with buttercream=yummy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty, but truly, I'd eat a bumper if it was covered in buttercream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, sure wish I had one of these right about now :) Miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete