Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Meet My Friend Monday"...Tam from Art in Flight



My friend, Tam never ceases to amaze me. She is the wife to one sweet guy and momma to two handsome young sons...and there most likely is not anything crafty she couldn't do! She can paint like crazy...and a few years ago she started making the most beautiful and yummy-smelling soaps.

Welcome, Tam, to Simply...this that and the other!







Orange Spice





Rosemary





Lavender





Tomato Leaf


I love to make soap! The whole event is so relaxing. Making soap is like a "timeout" for me. From cleaning and sterilizing the kitchen to get ready for the process to decorating each bar. I love the little paper flowers on the soaps. They seem just right for spring time. The surprise soap scent is tomato leaf. I know I've mentioned it before but once you've taken a sniff you will fall in love. It is a truly fresh and clean smell. EXACTLY like a tomato leaf!

In my next post (on Sunday) I will feature a few more soap scents and I will be having a give-a-way! Come check it out :)

Thank YOU, Tam!

I hope you will visit her blog soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are all beautiful! I've never heard of doing a tomato leaf soap...it has to smell divine! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful presentation on the soaps. Am I going to wanting to sprinkle myself with basil if I use your tomato leaf soap?;>) Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete