Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Meet My Friend" Monday {Bargain Hoot}

Welcome to "Meet My Friend" Monday! I have been so excited for you to meet Rene.

I think there is something so wonderful about being introduced. It makes you feel special and it is especially fun to have a friend to introduce to other friends when you know that your other friends are going to love your friend and appreciate her the way you do! That is a mouthful...but I know you are going to really enjoy Rene!

Thank you, Rene for being our guest today!





Rene is my blogging friend and the host of Bargain Hoot.
The first time I clicked onto Rene's sweet blog, I knew it would be one of my favorites.
She is 40 something, an "empty nester", and a busy little bee who is always coming up with the best deals and great ideas, especially if you are on a budget.

Bargain Hoot is where she tracks and shares bits of her creative thrifty side.

So, if you LOOOVE bargains, DIY projects, recipes, crafts and doing cute wedding/events for less...you will {like me!} consider her blog to be your one-stop-blog!

...and BTW, her blog header is the sweetest little header! That little owl just "hoots" WELCOME! I think YOU will agree.

WELCOME, Rene!



Hi everyone...I'm Rene' from Bargain Hoot and
I am so blessed that Lisa asked me to guest post.
I love sharing about all different ways to live beautifully while spending wisely.

I have a few deals I would love to share with you today that will help beautify
your outdoor spaces...although you can bring these pieces indoors too..
The first one is this wooden Adirondack Chair from Home Depot for $29.88.



It is such a great price compared to Pottery Barn's at $249.00
With a little primer and a fresh coat of paint you have the same look for a
fraction of the price.




We purchased two of the Home Depot Adirondack
chairs last year for our DIL's birthday.
They painted them white and have 2 of them sitting on their front
porch...they look adorable! This year I'd love to snag a few for our back yard.
Here's another deal on some cute side tables that match.



Company store side tables $59.00
Home Depot's table price $14.99-$16.88



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rene and Lisa, I love these chairs and I certainly love them even more at a bargain price. I checked out your web site Rene and it's a great place to visit. Will stop by and see you both again. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love those little tables. i just got one from my grandpa from Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Thank you so much for this guest post! You are a dear friend and I am blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete