Saturday, April 2, 2011

Macaroons on a Straw




These wer fun to make. Really fun! Bake your favorite macaroons. Let them cool just a bit. Insert a straw and cover with a cellophane bag. Tie a bow and make a tag. I think a little spring bouquet would be cute for May Day? What do you think?

I am not sure if I love spring because of the chirping little birds and signs of new life...or if it is just a great excuse to get out all the pretty pastels...especially the PINK! Personal new favorite: PINK AND WHITE PAPER STRAWS...with stripes and polka dots. Do you have a favorite spring color?

HAPPY HAPPY SWEET TREAT SATURDAY!

5 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea. I love macaroons whether on a stick or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO darling, Lis. I LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby loves macaroons and my favorite spring color is robins egg blue. No surprise there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea ~ I am going to have to "borrow" this for a party I'm hosting in June. Thanks for sharing.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete