Monday, February 21, 2011

Spicy Spinach Salad



WOW! Where oh where has February gone? Are you feeling ready for Spring, yet? I am! Today was spent looking for bathroom lights since plan A did not work. Come to find out, plan B is not going to work either. So, after dinner we sat down with the best in laws...ever...and came up with plan "C". Our third plan should be a charm, right? If not, we will be resorting to good old fashioned lighting. Yep, I am talking CANDLES. And by the way, I have no idea who came up with brilliant idea of vanities and running water, but a bowl and a large pitcher of water sounded really good this afternoon after having to buy new sinks...{don't ask!}

All this to say, I was happy I planned a simple dinner!

Menu:

Fizzy drinks

Spicy Spinach Salad

Grilled bread

Rotisserie chicken

Blueberry/Pom Sherbet



Salad ingredients:

Spinach

Red onion rounds

Baby tomatoes

Feta cheese

Kalamata olives

Peperoncini peppers


Balsamic Vinaigrette

Happy Mundane Monday! Mine was NOT mundane today...maybe I should have stayed home to do laundry? NAH...would have missed out on all the fun with my hubby!

3 comments:

  1. Your salad looks delicious. Looking forward to what all you great minds decided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...though your salad looks amazing :)
    This is for "Fireman Scott"
    Please tell him thanks so much for the visit today!
    http://thechuppies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blog hopping today and I am happy I found your blog.

    Please head on over and visit my blogs as well and become a follower if you aren't already:

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete