Sunday, February 20, 2011

Paper Cake Stand


Hope everybody has had a great weekend! Maybe some of you are fortunate enough to have Monday off, too!

I promise I will give the sweets a break and I will be done with pink and cake stands for a bit {hopefully!} :}

Anyhoo, I just wanted to give you one last easy peasy idea for a quick, inexpensive cake stand.

This is all you will need:

1 paper plate

1 paper or styrofoam cup {Kim suggested wrapping the cup with scrapbook paper}

glue stick

Just glue the bottom of the cup to the bottom of the plate and VOILA...you have a fun cake stand to give away with cupcakes, pies, muffins or anything else that deserves to be on a pedestal...like BUTTERMILK or Old-Fashioned Donuts! Or a mini birthday cake!


Happy Cake Stand Making!

Shared with:

pink saturday

5 comments:

  1. That's a great idea especially for me because I love paper plates. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree really great idea! I'm hosting a baby shower this Saturday. I might need to make those adorable tarts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tam and Donnie. Tam, let me know if you want to borrow my pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good idea for the cake baker. I no do not that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete