Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Cookie Sampler {mini}








Since I love files, paper, organization etc, I thought it would be fun to put together a sampler for Christmas baking.

This is my "rough draft", but I wanted to share it with you anyway.

Yesterday, my partner-in-crime, photographer extrordinaire and best of all AMAZING friend...brought me some mini ball fringe. It is so tiny and cute. Perfect for embellishing packages and anything else one might dream up.

I made up recipe cards for a few of our family's favorite Christmas cookies: Glazed Pumpkin, Snickerdoodle, Sugar Butter and Molasses. I then used a scallop punch to make file tabs. Each cookie was wrapped in a cookie bag...and placed in a FILE BOX, trimmed with ball fringe. {THANK YOU, BUNNY!}

More on this project later!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. This IS CUTE! And your family's favorite Christmas cookies sound AMAZING. Have you posted the recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. QEO-Thank you! The Molasses cookies have been posted and the others will be soon. If you want them before they are posted, I can e-mail them to you. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete