A couple of weeks ago, my daughter copied this down and gave it to me in case I wanted to share it with YOU! I love it. I will always keep my copy and will read it frequently when she is off to college. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE her and HOW much I love handwritten notes? Be VERY happy I am not handwriting this to you. You would have to decipher it for sure! I hope it is encouraging to you today.
Not sure who wrote it...maybe if you know, you can let me know.
1. God gave you unique spiritual gifts, a unique heart, unique abilities, a unique personality, and a lifetime of unique experiences so you would make your own unique differences in the world.
2. God want to build our faith in the valleys. We love mountain tops...but we build faith in the valleys. When we come face to face with a dark valley, we get on our knees.
3. God wants to use you to make a difference in the world. He wants to work through you. What matters is not the duration of your life, but the donation of it. Not how long you lived but how you lived.
4. EVERYTHING that happens to a child of God is Father-filtered and He intends to use it for good.
5. God was thinking of you long before you were thinking of Him. His purpose for your life pre-dates your conception. He planned it before you even existed.
6. God is pleased when we do small things for Him out of loving obedience that may be unnoticed by others, but God notices them and considers them an act of worship.
7. God did not need to create you but He chose to create you for His own enjoyment. You exist for His benefit, His glory, His purpose and His delight.
8. Trusting God completely means having faith that He knows what is best for your life. You expect Him to keep His promises, help you with problems and do the impossible when necessary.
9. Our hope in difficult times is not based on positive thinking, wishful thinking or natural optimism. it is certainly based on the truths that God is in complete control of our universe and he loves us.
10. God designed each of us so there would be no duplicates in the world. No one has the exact same mix of factors that make you unique. That means no one else on the earth will ever be able to play the role God planned for YOU.
11. It is only in God that we discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significance, and our destiny.
12. Good things are ahead for all of God's people. We're all in a battle but we already know we're going to win it because the Bible tells us.
Isn't it good to know what a powerful God we serve! I know that today I am taking refuge in His tender hand because He is trustworthy and full of GRACE!
Love to each of YOU...and Happy Wednesday!
Shared with: a holy experience
LOFT necklace GIVE-AWAY
9 hours ago