Sunday, May 30, 2010

Poppy

Today, I would like to thank Lindsey for featuring the "Little Sweet Pea" gift package on her blog: The Pleated Poppy.

I am so excited because I have been reading her blog for awhile and thoroughly loving it. She has really inspired me to "sew". Although I am still having a hard time figuring out how to thread my machine :), I am enjoying stitching by hand... Thank you, Lindsey for all your blogging inspiration and for ALWAYS answering my e-mails. You are the sweetest!

PS. I had no idea how many of you would like the Sweet Pea gift exchange. To answer the e-mail questions. Yes, I do sell the spoons seperately.

I am offering the gift package at an introductory price of $39.99. You have the choice between the personalized baby spoon and the baby's first fork and spoon. Thank you for your kind words, e-mails and comments! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I just found you over at the Pleated Poppy and I'm so glad I did. Your little baby gift set is precious! I have a shower in a few weeks and it would be PERFECT! I hope I win :-)

    You seem like such a sweet, TALENTED, and loving woman. I too love the Lord and get so much joy from "meeting" other believers out here in blog-land. I just started a blog about a month ago too...it has been such a blessing, Lisa! I'm always blown away by how welcoming everyone is on here. It has touched my heart in such a special way. Well, anyway, just wanted to "introduce" myself, and tell you how much I appreciate your creations. God certainly blessed you with many talents.

    Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Lots of love to you, friend!

    God bless : )
    Laura

    ReplyDelete